Built on the foundations that empower
At L.B. Jha & Co, we believe in studying and understanding the nuances of the constantly changing economic system, to find valuable, dynamic and lasting solutions for the needs of our clients.
Set up in Kolkata in 1934, the Firm today has three offices in India – Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi. The Firm is a member of the Geneva Group International, a global network of independent accounting, consulting and law firms, ranked by the Accountancy Magazine as one of the world’s top ten networks. The Geneva Group has currently more than 538 members and over 736 offices with around 26000 staff worldwide.
To be a boutique firm, providing knowledge based support services to businesses in specialized skill-intensive areas.
- To continuously improve knowledge management within the firm.
- To take steps for acquisition, dissemination, renewal and retrieval of knowledge.
- To improve quality standards by offering ourselves for national and international peer reviews.
- To productively use IT for better connectivity – both internally and externally, amongour clients, and international associates.
- To leverage our international association (THE GENEVA GROUP) for instant access to international knowledge, experience and for access to international skill resources.
- To use client feedback for continuous improvement in service quality and delivery systems.
- Nationwide reach-out; yet accessible enough to render personalized services to clients.
- Pioneering excellence for more than 80 years .
- Good exposure to wide range of industries and client activities.
- Specialized knowledge/skills in respect of diversified services.
Our Business Philosophy
We believe in building long-term client relationships through knowledge dispersion, specialized skills and reliable support services.